Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SO BEHIND!

I am so behind on writing this blog and keeping everyone posted!  I keep waiting for a quiet moment but when I get one I just fall asleep....haha.   Many of you are wondering how mom is doing and I am sorry for not keeping  you better posted.  First....we really appreciate all your calls and cards. Mom had me buy her some thank you cards and then she gave up trying to write them.  One day we will surprise you with a card. Her writing and spelling is getting better every day.   Second....mom is doing great! We are all learning PATIENCE.  She is making very big baby steps.  We are realizing when the Drs told us it will take a lot of time.....that it is taking a long time :)  Third...So much has happened that I dont even know where to start :)  So over the next couple of days I am going to just post random happenings from the last couple of months.   Here is a starter.......

Mom gets so bored! She is used to running a 100 miles an hour.  She is constantly looking for things she can do. The other day I was complaining about the drought we are having and that my flowers needed watering.  Mom got really excited and said she wanted to water the flowers.  I said OK, that is great.  How would you like to water the flowers.  She pointed to my son Caiden and now that is their "thing"....to water the flowers.  She even had dad pushing her around the yard to help her water flowers also.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had been doing this, and when I started reading all your entries I started to cry. I have felt so out of touch, and unconnected.
    Enjoy David and Nancy's visit next week. I wish I could be there too.
    Love you,
    Grandma Schulthies

    ReplyDelete